Replacing the Power Supply
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cable
- Loosen the 12 screws on the front case and place it in front of the printer
Be cautious when sliding off the cover to avoid damaging any cables
- Spray alcohol on any glue adhered to the connector to soften it for easy removal
- Disconnect the touch panel cable and USB cable from the mainboard and remove the front case
- Remove the rear case by loosening the 10 screws (see below pic)
- Slide off and remove the rear case with doors and put it aside
- Detach the motor’s connector
- Disconnect the sensor’s connector and LCD ribbon cable
- Loosen the 8 screws on the printer's platform and remove the top half of the printer
- Set the top half of the printer aside.
- Remove the 3 screws from underneath the printer located around the Power Supply frame to remove it as shown below.
- Remove the following cables with a slotted screwdriver.
- Replace the power supply and install the new one.
- Reconnect all the wires in the same order.
- Screw the 3 screws around the power supply board to lock it in place.
- Put the top half of the printer in place and secure it
- Connect the LCD cable and sensor connector to the mainboard
- Attach the motor connector to the motor
- Install the rear case in place
- Connect the touch panel cable and USB cable to their respective ports.
- Reinstall the front case
- Perform the LCD Test and Z Axis Calibration to ensure successful operation.
Remember to handle the components with care during reinstallation and to tighten all screws and cables securely