At Phrozen, we take pride in delivering high-quality products to our customers. However, we understand that sometimes packages may arrive damaged due to circumstances beyond our control. The good news is that we're here to help you navigate through this situation!
In this article, we'll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to handle a damaged package, including how to document the damage, file a claim with our courier partners, and dispose of the damaged items. Our goal is to make this process as easy and stress-free as possible. We're committed to ensuring that you receive the best possible service and that you're completely satisfied with your Phrozen products.
1. How to Document Damage for Claims
If your package arrives damaged, follow these steps:
- Take pictures of the damaged products and note any damage on the delivery receipt. Be specific and include a video recording of the package.
- Contact us via Submit a Request and provide us with pictures of the damaged package and product(s) and other details about the damage.
- Keep all packaging materials and the damaged product(s) until we provide you with further instructions. This is important to ensure that we can properly assess the damage and resolve the issue.
2. Filing Claims of Damage
Phrozen's courier partners are under contract to fulfill orders accurately, so if any shipment has been confirmed to be damaged during transit, customers can file a claim. Please provide the required package information and additional supporting documents, including
- Proof of Delivery
- Proof of Lading
- Photos of damaged packages and contents
- Proof of value document, including:
- Copy of original invoice from vendor/supplier.
- Final confirmation screen of an online order with proof of payment
If you have trouble filing a claim, contact us via Submit a Request, and we will assist you. Remember to inspect your package and its contents as soon as you receive them to ensure that any damage is reported promptly.