Once you’re done printing, remember to filter out excess resin. Don’t leave excess resin in the vat as this might lead to solids forming within the liquid which will affect the upcoming printing sessions. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to store resin correctly.
- Put on plastic gloves
- Remove the resin vat from the printer and put on a flat surface
- Prepare a filter funnel and an opaque plastic bottle
Filtering used resin
- Place the filter funnel on the top of the resin bottle
- Slowly pouring resin into the resin bottle through the filter funnel
DO NOT mix used resin with new resin together.
- Crew the cap of the resin bottle
- Keep the resin bottle in a plastic zip-lock bag to reduce exposure to air
- Preserve resin at a room temperature (15°C ~ 35°C or 59°F ~ 95°F), in a dry environment and avoid direct sunlight