In this article, we aim to address a fundamental question: “Do Phrozen printers come equipped with LCD screen protectors?” Join us as we unveil the details behind the scenes of Phrozen's cutting-edge technology and whether or not it includes a shield for its crucial visual component.
1. LCD Screen Protective Film
- All Phrozen’s LCD screens come with a protective film which is basically used to avoid any sort of damage to the screen during the shipment.
- You can easily locate the protective film as it usually has a green/red tab indicator on it to peel it off as shown below.
- For the LCD screen protective films that do not have the green/red peeling tab, kindly locate it visually and manually.
It is necessary to remove the protective film before embarking on your 3D printing adventures.
2. LCD Screen Protector
- Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K, Mighty 8K to 12K Upgrade Kit and Sonic Mini 8K S and Sonic Mega 8K S come with a pre-installed LCD screen protector apart from the standard screen protective film.
- The air gap between the screen protector and the LCD screen can cause some bubbles. You can either remove and reinstall the screen protector or purchase another one directly from the Phrozen website https://phrozen3d.com/products/lcd-screen-protector.