In this article, we provide essential details regarding three key aspects of managing your orders with Phrozen – modifying o r combining orders, making changes to your shipping address, and exchanging products. Please review the information below for guidance on each process and ensure a smooth experience with your Phrozen purchases. If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is readily available to assist you.
1. Modifying or combining orders
At this time, we are unable to modify or combine orders into a single shipment after an order has been placed on our website due to restrictions on our system. However, if you need to make changes to your order, you may cancel the existing order and place a new order that includes all the items you need. To cancel an order, please contact us via Submit a Request for assistance.
Discounts, shipping schedules, and shipping prices will be recalculated after canceling an order.
2. Make changes to your shipping address
If you need to change the shipping address for an order, please contact us as soon as possible via Submit a Request
Please note the following scenarios about changing the shipping address:
If the package has already been shipped:
- If the new address is within the same country, a processing fee may be charged by the shipping company (i.e.: FedEx, UPS)
- If the new address is in a different country, the package will be returned to our company and a new package will be sent to the new address. Please note that shipping fees for the return and new shipment will be charged.
If the package has NOT been shipped:
- If the new address is within the same country, we will update the address in our system without any additional fees.
- If the new address is in a different country, the order will be canceled and refunded. Please place a new order with the updated address.
3. Exchanging Products
If you need to exchange a product, please contact us via Submit a Request. Please be aware that we can only exchange products that meet the following criteria:
- The product being exchanged must be the same type of product as the original (for example, resin for resin).
- The exchanged product must be the same price as the original product, with no price difference after adjustment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help!