When the touch panel of your printer becomes nonfunctional or broken, a replacement will be necessary. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps of replacing the Touch Panel on the Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K.
1. Remove old touch panel
- Remove the building plate and resin vat.
- Loosen the 6 screws and open the bottom case.
Disconnecting and Removing the Touch Panel
- Disconnect the brown cable connecting the mainboard and the touch panel.
- Remove tape around the touch panel and take off the touch panel.
- Use a flat tool to separate the touch panel from the case.
2. Installing the new touch panel
Preparing new touch panel
- Install the new touch panel and connect the cable to the mainboard.
- Tape the touch panel
Verify the functionality of new touch panel
- Turn on the printer and check if the touch panel functions normally.
Once you replace touch panel, if the issue still persists please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. In the meantime, please also provide us with photos of both the Touch Cable Connection and the Firmware version.
By following the above instructions, you can install a new touch panel for your Sonic Mighty 4K. If any issues arise during the steps, reach out to Phrozen support or your authorized reseller for further assistance. When contacting Phrozen support, kindly send some photos or videos illustrating the issue.