Touch Panel Replacement
This guide will take you through the replacement of Sonic Mini 8K's touch panel. The steps are as follows:-
1. Remove the plastic case, resin vat and building plate.
2. Turn off the printer and unplug the power cable.
3. Turn the printer upside down and remove the bottom cover.
4. Unplug the LED module and unscrew the lens hood.
5. Unplug the white ribbon cable and unscrew the old touch panel.
6. Install the new touch panel in the same way as the removal.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.