Watch the tutorial video - Sonic Mega 8K - LED replacement video
LED board Replacement
- Remove the front case.
- Unplug the USB connector and the touch panel cable. If there is any adhesive glue on the clips, use alcohol to soften them before unplugging.
- Remove the rear case.
- Unplug the motor cable, cables on the mainboard, and LCD cable.
- Remove the upper platform.
- Unscrew and remove the LED lens and LED frame.
- Loosen the screws of the terminal and remove the red & black wires of the LED board.
- Unscrew and remove the LED board.
Install the new LED chip-on-board in the same way as the removal.