Before you start printing, you need to set up the printer properly. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to setting up your Sonic Mini 8K . By following these instructions, you can ensure that your printer is set up correctly and ready to start printing high-quality models.
1. Remove the LCD Screen Protective Film
- Remove the UV cover and the resin vat
- Peel off the protective film on the LCD screen
2. Turn on the Sonic Mini 8K Printer
- Plug in the power cable located at the back of Sonic Mini 8K
- Switch on the printer
- Wait for a few seconds for the touch panel to light up
- There will be a loud beep sound as soon as the printer is ready for use
Once you have set up the printer, you may need to know [Sonic Mini 8K] How to Run the LCD Test.