In order to set up the pump and fill station, please follow the guide below.
- Remove the baffle at the side of the printer and use an Allen wrench to loosen the screws on the machine's surface panel.
- Pass the inlet hose through the hole located on the side of the printer. Using the screws that were removed in Step 1, place and fix the inlet pump onto the surface panel of the printer.
- Then insert both the servo cable and sensor cable into the machine through the hole in the printer's surface panel.
- Use the Allen wrench to remove the side cover of the printer. Connect the servo cable and sensor cable to the printer's mainboard. Make sure to connect both cables to their respective color-coded slots. Remember to put the side cover that was removed.
- Place the pump lid into the resin bottle. Then, put the resin bottle into the designated slot on the pump case. Once the bottle is secure, insert the bottle cap infusion tube into the peristaltic tube located on the left side of the pump case.
- Connect the two ends of the lid data cable. Connect one end to the pump lid and the other end to the pump case.
- Insert the inlet hose into the peristaltic tube located on the right side of the pump case.
- To finish the installation process, connect the pump data cable to the hole on the left rear side of the printer and the slot on the rear side of the pump case.
- All set for printing!