Z-axis calibration is an essential step in achieving precise and accurate 3D prints with Transform. By properly leveling the building plate, you can ensure consistent printing results and avoid potential issues such as warping or adhesion failure. In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps to perform Z-axis calibration on your Sonic Mini, so you can get the most out of your 3D printing experience.
- Open the cover lid and then remove the resin vat, ensure no objects on LCD
- Place a piece of A4 paper on the LCD screen
- Loosen the 4 screws on the sides of the building plate using a wrench and ensure that the plate is movable.
- Turn on the printer
- On the touch panel, tap Z-AXIS > ⚫ > NEXT
- Wait for 1-2 minutes while the building plate extends and touches the A4 paper
- Gradually tighten the 4 screws in a diagonal pattern while holding the building plate down
- Tap DONE
- Wait for the building plate to retract
10. Remove A4 paper after the plate retracts to begin your 3D printing journey!