Importing Files via WiFi
2) Select the file from your device and upload it onto the 3D printer.
3) Click PRINT on Phrozen OS to initiate the printing process.
On this page, you will also see files that have previously been uploaded. Here, you can print out those files, select the resin profiles, or delete the files.
Importing Files via USB
1) After slicing your 3D prints in a slicer software and saving it as a .zip file, you now need to save the file on a USB drive.
2) Plug in the USB drive to the 3D printer. On the printer’s touch panel click on PLATES and then click on the USB icon. Select the 3D print you intend to print.
3) Make sure the resin you have selected is the one you intend on using.
4) If it isn’t, toggle through the menu by clicking the + and - icon on the touch panel, then click O to select the correct resin . After selecting the resin, click on the CHECK icon on top of the touch panel to initiate the printing process.