When encountering an issue, sometimes you may need to check the status of your LED screen to ensure that it is functioning correctly. We will guide you through a number of methods you can use to check your LED:
DO NOT look directly into the light. Exposure to UV light may cause eye and/or skin injuries.
Performing the LCD Test
Running the LCD test helps to identify if the UV lights are distributed evenly.
- On the touch panel, click TOOLS, then click LCD TEST.
- Three options may appear on the touch panel. Choose the white rectangle with black sides.
- On the LCD screen, a bright blue square will appear.
- Run this test to check if the UV lights are distributed evenly.
1. You could place a piece of paper above the LCD screen for easier analysis.