The mainboard functions as the printer’s main operating system. It determines how the fan, the motor, and the LCD functions. In the following article, we’ll show you how to remove the old mainboard and install the new mainboard.
Removal of the Old Mainboard:
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cable.
- Disconnect all cables and wires on the mainboard
- Use allen wrench to loosen the screws on the mainboard.
- Remove the old mainboard.
- Install the new mainboard in the same way as the removal.
Make sure to pull up the latch before removing the ribbon cables.