If you notice the LCD dimming/not lighting at all, it may be related to the LEDs. You may check the LED to see if they are lit or burnt out.
DO NOT look directly at the UV light to prevent eye discomfort.
Follow the steps to check your LED
- Open the front cover by loosening the 4 screws.
Please be cautious when sliding the machine's front cover off, be aware of the cables, and be careful not to damage them.
- The LED chip (COB) is mounted behind the lens
- On the printer's touch panel, tap Settings > System > Hardware Testing > LCD TEST > LCD GRID
- Take a photo on the LED chip
- Check the photo to see if it burnt out