Adding a New Printer
Once you've set up your Phrozen 3D printer, it’s time to edit your 3D design on a slicer software and select the resin you'll be using:
- Click on CHITUBOX Slicer Software on your computer.
- Click on Settings, then select Add New Printer.
- Toggle down to Phrozen and choose the 3D printer you will be using.
- Click OK.
- Then click on the drop-down menu and select the resin you'll be using. Please refer to Phrozen’s Resin Profile.
Adding a New Printer Manually
If you cannot find your Phrozen 3D printer in the drop-down menu in CHITUBOX, you may have to add it in manually:
1. Click on CHITUBOX Slicer software on your computer.
2. Click on Settings, then select Add New Printer.
3. Toggle down to the bottom of the list and select Others.
4. Choose Default.
5. Manually type in the values for your printer’s size and resolution.
6. Click on the drop-down menu and manually add in the resin profiles you’ll be using. Please refer to Phrozen’s Resin Profile.