Why does it happen?
We would like to let you know that this issue occurs due to static electricity being generated within the enclosure causing the resin to splatter. If the surrounding weather is dry, this phenomenon takes place. This happens because air holds less moisture at colder temperatures than warm and humid in the summer. Moisture assists in conducting electrical charges, so a lack of moisture in the air creates the perfect environment for static electricity to build and make the resin splash inside.
What to do?
In order to reduce this phenomenon and prevent it from occurring, we would suggest you wipe your UV Cover with alcohol using paper towels before starting the print from the inside and outside and this shall massively reduce the static electricity being generated during printing preventing any further resin splashes.