For firmware updates, please note that the files may differ according to the device you’re using.
WARNING: Install the wrong firmware may result in system failure. Make sure you have downloaded the correct file and follow the correct installation procedure.
CHITUBOX Firmware Update Download
This firmware update section allows your 3D printer to exclusively read files sliced by CHITUBOX v1.9.0 (and above) as well as CHITUBOX Pro.
Download the firmware file to your PC and unzip the .rar file.
- Save all files to a clean USB drive. (We recommend formatting the USB drive to FAT32)
- Turn off your resin 3D printer, then plug the USB drive into your printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- The firmware will update automatically.
- After three loud beeps, wait for a few seconds, before turning off the printer.
- Remove the USB drive.
- Firmware update is now complete.
Once you've successfully updated the firmware on your printer, please format the USB drive in case you've accidentally updated any other device.
Phrozen SD IMG File Download
Here's how you can download firmware for 3D printers using Phrozen OS operating systems.
If you aren’t able to download the files by clicking on the link below, then please right-click, and select Save As and to save the file onto your computer.
- Download one of the following SD card formatting software:
- Format the SD card. (Tutorial video)
- Download the firmware file to your PC, then write in the file to the SD card.
- The firmware update is now complete.
For detailed steps on how to reflash the SD card or the update procedure, please check this post.
Contacting Phrozen Support Team
If you have encountered an issue updating the firmware, don't hesitate to contact the Phrozen support team via the technical issue form.